So a big, big, BIG thank you to the wonderful and gorgeous babe Danielle who has nominated me for the Liebster Award – what babe doesn’t love awards? Make sure to check out her blog Hiccups and Hounds, to see her makeup and fashion tips, as well as her cute as a button pooch, Avett. Thanks a mil, babe!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Display the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Thank and link back to the person who has nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions they have posted.
- Create 11 questions to ask.
- Choose your own nominations.
11 Facts about Myself
- I have always been obsessed with writing and it is one of my favourite hobbies – hence why I love writing for my blog!
- I am addicted to scary movies – the more gore the better.
- When I was younger I was OBSESSED with gymnastics and my goal was to be in the Olympics one day – that dream ended when I had a growth spurt and grew to 5’8!
- I love, love, LOVE Yoga – so relaxing – and I recently have gotten really into running.
- I am a cheese ADDICT – seriously, I love any kind of cheese – I’m not picky.
- The first movie I ever cried watching was Forrest Gump.
- The last concert I went to was Jay Z and Beyonce – and it was AMAZING, which probably goes without saying.
- I have a B.A Degree in Media and Communications, as well as a post-grad certificate in Advertising Management.
- Extensions, extensions, extensions – I’ve been wearing extensions for years (clip ins, although one time I tried fusion – let’s not go there) and I wear them mostly for volume.
- I am a Tattoo Virgin – there have been times I’ve been super tempted to get inked but have always either chickened out or changed my mind.
- One of my all time favourite novels is 11/22/63 by Stephen King. It’s a long one – about 850 pages – but it grabs your attention and takes hold of your emotions. It isn’t King’s regular genre of books – I highly recommend it for all you avid reader babes out there!
What is you favorite flower and why?
Hands down, white hydrangea’s. I would fill my entire home with fresh white hydrangea’s if I could!
What do you do during a thunderstorm/snowstorm?
I usually just look out my window – I love seeing lightning strike over the lake.
Do you have any beauty tricks that are out of the norm?
Nothing too out of the norm – once or twice a week I will use coconut oil as make up remover, and will leave a layer on my skin overnight. When I wake up and wash it off, my skin is suuppperrrr soft.
You have a $100 gift card to Sephora – what do you spend it on?
Givenchy “No Surgetics Plasti Sculpt Lifting Mask” – and it’s exactly $100!
Who is your fashion muse?
Blake Lively and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
What is your favorite genre of music? Does it influence your beauty and fashion sense?
I have to give the answer most people give – I like a bit of everything! On my general playlist you’ll find EDM, top 40, rap, and even metal.
What is you favorite season?
Christmas, hands down!
You are starting you own business. Describe it, briefly.
My own business would definitely be my own bikini line. I have been wanting to do this for years – I am obsessed with bikinis and it really is a passion of mine. This past summer I actually started the very beginning process of bikini designing.
Who do you rely on the most in you life (pets are acceptable answers!)?
This would definitely be my boyfriend – he is amazing, so supportive, and ALWAYS knows how to make me laugh.
If you could go shopping with someone famous, who would it be?
Again, Blake Lively.
Name one thing you think would make the world a better place.
If woman were nicer to one another! Seriously, woman are NOT nearly as supportive of each other as they should be – common babes, can’t we all just get along?
My 11 Questions:
- Who is your favourite shoe designer?
- Are you a Kim, Khloe, or Kourtney?
- What is your favourite cocktail to order on a night out?
- What was your last online purchase?
- Gucci handbag or Louis Vuitton?
- What is your go-to perfume?
- What is your favourite candle scent?
- Cold weather fashion or hot summer wardrobe?
- Sweet or salty?
- In your opinion, who is the most influential woman in fashion?
- What is the one beauty product you just cannot live without?
Can’t wait to read your responses babes!