Now, I don’t mean to panic any of you beautiful babes, but I think I should let it be known that there are only 35 – yes, 35! – shopping days left until Christmas! Usually I leave things to the last minute – so guilty of this – but luckily I’ve started online shopping a few weeks back and have done some of my Christmas shopping. It’s times like these I am so happy I work in the hair/makeup/beauty industry – it makes shopping for the women in my life just that much easier. I’ve started to compile my x-mas list to give to my man (let’s be honest, I completed it months ago) and here are my top picks:
1. Gucci Cosmetics – I have been obsessing over Gucci’s cosmetic line since it launched back in October, and have been so disappointed that the line is not available to ship to Canada from Gucci’s website (crying face). I’ve been told Gucci cosmetic’s are available at Holt’s, so even though my BF tells me I already own way too much makeup, I’m hoping to find a few of these treasures in my stocking!
2. Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather Slingbacks – Babes, I die (or live?) for these amazing Valentino slingbacks! I’ve had my eye on these babies for a few good months now, and I know if I had these in my wardrobe they would most likely become my daily drivers. I love how they look with skinnies, skirts, dresses – everything! I want, want, want!
3. Candles – I really don’t know any babe who isn’t a maniac about candles, but sometimes I take it to a whole other level. To say that I am candle obsessed is an understatement – I love candles of any brand, size, and smell (especially any sugar, pine, or clean linen scent!)
4. Sexy Lingerie – yes, yes, YES! I love receiving lingerie as a gift, especially since we babes know how pricey lingerie can be. I hope to receive some sexy pieces from my favourite lingerie line Agent Provocateur and the ever sexy Victoria’s Secret.
5. Something Sparkly – last but definitely not least, I think every babe has some sort of sparkly shiny jewellery on their wish list, be it an amazing pair of earrings, a tennis bracelet, or that special once in a lifetime ring – sparkle sparkle!
So babes, those are my picks this Christmas – let me know down in the comments what you are craving to see under the tree this year! Until next time, happy (in person/window/online) shopping!